Monday 16 March 2015

Maheeda Gives Scholarship To Abandoned Twins


As opposed to popular opinion, Maheeda, the singer and nudist is not that bad after all. She is good on the inside. She proved this earlier in her decision to adopt a set of twins.



The controversial singer has vowed to take cater fully for the twins, who purportedly have been abandoned by their father. Their mother is without any means of lively hood to cater for them.

Maheeda made this known via Instagram on Thursday, March 12, 2015 while sharing a photo of the twins.



The identity of the mother is yet to be revealed.

She Stated : –
    ‘I have these two twins that their father left for their jobless mother to take care of how will she do that? And many other people counting on me to make it big so they can eat and wear cloths, this is my motivation. I can n*ked for all I care, I can throw away my respect for all I care, I can’t wait to send this two and others to school, I can’t wait to feed the people waiting on me.
‘I’m almost there, God have mercy I need more for my people, Just sharing from my soul,’ she added….


No comments:

Post a Comment